About the Workshop: Your Voice Your Future
What you say is only part of the challenge, how you say it makes all the difference.
Whether you’re presenting to a group, doing a job interview or simply introducing yourself to someone – the way you speak matters.
You’ll leave this workshop with a whole bunch of strategies and techniques to leave a great impression every time you speak.
- An understanding of how your voice works and how to harness its potential.
- Strategies to control nerves before public speaking and achieve a mindset for vocal success.
- Do’s and don’ts of body language.
- How to get rid of habits that aren’t helping your cause like the rising inflection and vocal fry (what I call the ‘Kim Kardashian’ effect).
- How to find your confident authentic voice – and not sound like someone else.
- How to engage your audience through vocal variation.
And yes, it’s interactive, so warm up those vocal cords!
Workshop facilitator: Sally Prosser
Sally Prosser is a voice coach with a particular passion for helping girls and women find their vocal confidence and courage.
As a former TV & radio journalist, Sally reported for major networks before crossing over to public relations and taking on the role of Spokesperson for Urban Utilities – one of Australia’s largest water companies.
Prior to her broadcast career Sally ran a successful speech and drama studio and holds a licentiate teaching diploma in the field through the AMEB (Australian Music Examinations Board). Sally also holds a Bachelor of Communications majoring in Journalism and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Wollongong.
In her spare time, Sally enjoys being an AirBnB Superhost and an indulgent Aunty.
To find out more, head to Facebook or Instagram @sallyprosservoice or connect with Sally on LinkedIn.