Subscribe on your favourite podcast player:
For today’s extra special edition of the Podcast I am joined by Courageous Mums: Cheryl, Stacey and Petra.
These incredible women are parents like you, right in the thick of it all. Each with their unique experiences and courageous parenting stories to share.
We sat down to gain deeper insights into:
- How it feels to be a mother to a teen in the 21st Century
- How it has personally affected their journey
- Reflecting on their expectations vs. the reality
- Touching on the fears they experience as they raise their own girl shaped flame
- And finally, what they are most proud of as parents
So mothers, put your feet up (as you wait for your breakfast in bed no doubt) and hit play on this not to be missed conversation.
During the episode you will hear these incredible Mums mention the Courageous Parenting Program, as past participants of the program. The next round of Courageous Parenting will be opening again at the end of this month, so be sure to head over and join the waitlist below.
Read the transcript:
Transcript will be available shortly.
Never miss an Episode
Sign up to receive email notifications whenever we have a new episode or other great news!